Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 02, 2006

December 2, 2006

It has been pretty uneventful over the past few days. Thursday it snowed, and we enjoyed watching that out the window. We were really grateful we didn't have to get out and drive in it!

Yesterday I left to do laundry and make some lasagna. Lesley found a hair stylist to come to the hospital to cut her hair, and it looks great! We brought Taylor to the hospital last night and had a "Christmas" party. She got a new leotard, and I don't think she has taken it off yet! She has some Christmas cupcakes (she calls them all birthday cake), and we sang, "Merry Christmas to you . . . " She seems to be great at going with the flow!

I have a couple of my very good friends coming to visit today and bring loaded french fries. We are real excited about that! I am also going to bring Lesley's dog, Harley, up for a visit, since we had it approved. See how we manage to stay busy even with nothing to do!

The doctor just came in, and everything still looks fine. No progession of dilation, but still continuous contractions. When they start to be a minute apart, she receives the terbutaline injections, and that knocks them out for a little while. She takes the percardia (sp? pill) now 6 times a day.

I will continue to update as we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello ladies I have really enjoyed keeping up with ya,ll. I check everyday. where is presby hospital I will be in Dallas next weekend for my brothers graduation.I would love to see u 2!!!!