Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 16, 2006

December 16, 2006 - Day 3

Brady and Reese had a great day yesterday, and it is looking like today is even better! They are both advancing their feeds to every 3 hours, and the ounces will be increased each feeding. If they continue to tolerate, their IVs will be out tomorrow! We get to put them in "people" clothes today, so I can't wait to dress them up! They will probably start trying to feed with bottles/nipples next week! I think they are fast learners, but I am obviously biased!

Lesley is doing great. She is still sore, but getting to go home tomorrow! She is trying to get up more, and Taylor will be coming to visit today, so that will be the true test! Lesley is such a hero to me, but I know you all know that. She is even pumping, so the babies have the best nutrition they can get! She is truly amazing.

More updates to come!

No comments: