Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 06, 2009

Painting the Bathtub




Reese and Brady got a bath time finger painting set that they looooovvvvveeee! I love to watch them play with it, but Gary is not real fond of it. Every time I pull out a color, they say "oooooohhhhhh blue!" . . . or whatever color it may be. Like it is a miracle unfolding in front of their little eyes. I have some pictures of yesterday afternoon. We have to immediately get them in there after the neighborhood park, but I think they like the bath as much as the park. Papa had to go sit down in all the finger painting madness. It can be a little overwhelming for many, but I thought they were very civilized this time!

1 comment:

Wilkinson Family said...

Too funny! That's exactly what I planned to bring them next time I come, haha! Let me know if you need refills. You tend to run out quickly because that stuff is soo much fun!!!