Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 07, 2009

AFTER THE HAIRCUT


Not so smiley, but relieved it was over. It wasn't too traumatic. Papa stayed with Reese (at a safe distance). She was very concerned about Brady. She kept asking Dad, "Is Brady Ok?" One of the barbers gave "Baby" a cut, so she was happy with that. She also made the man next to her hold Baby in a blanket. Complete stranger. She still stayed at a safe distance.

Brady sat in my lap, so I am sure the hair flying all over us was real sanitary. He didn't go completely nuts, but he did cry. I think that the hair falling all over his face, nose, and eyes was the problem. We kept trying to wipe it off, but it only made matters worse. The guy cutting his hair was nice, but he kept saying, "You know what I think? I think you have humbug in you." Never heard that one, but I heard it enough yesterday for a lifetime. Nobody asked what I thought, but I will tell you . . . let's get this over with and get out of here! Brady bounced back before his feet hit the ground.

No comments: