Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ochsner Parade






We were also invited to participate in the Pediatric Mardi Gras Parade at Ochsner on Friday! We loaded up in wagons, tricycles, etc and went through the lobby, cafeteria, peds, etc. The kids didn't really want to give up their stuff, so we ended up throwing to all the people lined up waiting for the parade. There was music, decoration, lots of throws, it was really cute. Well done, Phyllis, Abi, and Shelley! I could not believe how cooperative the kids were, because it was a little overwhelming. I don't even know how I did that when I had a heart that didn't work! I was really pooped yesterday!

To top off the day, Brady came down with a stomach virus. Vomiting, diarrhea, the whole nine yards. He couldn't take anything, even clear liquids, without vomiting. After Lesley took him to the doctor, he pretty much laid in my arms and fell asleep. He was so miserable to watch, but he tried so hard to keep playing. I have been up since 4:30 waiting for him to get up! I hope he feels better today.

No comments: