Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 13, 2009

Katie comes to town!





Brady and Reese had a great time this week reminding Katie how fun it is to chase 2-year olds all day! I hope she didn't think she was going to be vacationing! We love you, Katie! Thanks for playing with the kids - they knew that YOU knew exactly what to do when handed a plastic hot dog. Isn't that what the hot dogs you cook taste like? :)

Katie was a machine, just like everyone else that has been here to help me. She steam cleaned the carpets, swept, mopped, ironed, scooped cat poop, and on and on. She helped me make some red beans, and we finished the week off with crawfish! I had a great time. It went by way too fast! I am going to post some pictures from the playground.

Lesley and Taylor - we are ready for you! Bring your energy, because there is plenty of it in this house!

No comments: