Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sunday



Brady, Reese, and I had to miss the Kid's Kicking Cancer parade and Christmas party today, since they have nasty colds and ear infection. Daddy went to the game which is currently in progress. We hope he brings his team luck!

Here are a couple of pictures of some of our sweet moments. Reese is standing on her own, and always looks back to make sure I am watching. I usually am :) Check out the look on Brady's face as he is crawling toward me. Translation . . . I am about to head butt your legs! This is what Spike sees frequently, and sometimes she just lets him lay is head on her like a pillow. She is pretty soft! Tuffy does not tolerate that foolishness. Just Spike and Mommy!

If you are wondering why these children don't have any clothes on in the middle of December, fret no more. It is 80 stinkin' degrees here. I know that some appreciate that, but December=(should)cold. Where am I? I can't wait to actually have a change of season . . . some day! They love their nakedness!

No comments: