Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 15, 2007

2 Month appointment

We had our 2 month appointment on Monday, and it went really well! Immunizations are never any fun, but they did great! Brady weighed in at 10 lb 12 ounces, 21 1/2 inches, and Reese was 9 lbs 1 ounce, 19 1/2 inches! I am obviously terrible at guessing their size, because they gained much more than I expected. They have put on 3 lbs each a month since birth! That is quite a bit, but they had some catching up to do! They are now both on the charts, and the doctor said that you wouldn't have even been able to tell that they were preemies. We are right on track! So far, so good.

We are fortunate enough to get to go to Dallas this weekend. We are finishing up the last court hearing for the surrogacy contract. We will also get to visit grandparents and aunts and uncles! It will be a great last weekend for me, since I go back to work next Wednesday :(

We love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie and the GANG!
I am glad to hear that everything is going so well. I am sure it's hard to try and soak up every little thing they do. I would love to hear from you and see some pics. mebane5@sbcglobal.net
Hope to hear from you all soon!

Amber Mebane