Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Update

You are probably wondering where I have been! Most of you know . . . knee deep in bottles, boppies, and diapers! I have a few minutes, so I just wanted to give you an update on Reese and Brady!

They are going to be 4 months on the 13th of April, and they are growing like weeds! Brady is almost 14 lbs. and Reese is almost 12! They have taken 7 plane trips to see family, and they behaved like little angels! Don't be fooled friends, this act is only for strangers and family! Ha! Ha!

They are going to a childcare provider, since I have been back to work since the end of February. She is an absolute dream. She only takes care of our children during the day, and she already has 2 sets of twins! Talk about an expert in 2 babies at a time! She is calm, cool, and collected at all times . . . more than I can say for myself at the end of a long day and sleepless night! She has made my transition back to work much easier. Gary takes them in the morning, since I go to work at 6, and I pick them up early. I am only working T-F, so that schedule is working out well, too! It was also nice going back to a job and coworkers that I actually like and appreciate!

We don't have many medical issues even though they were born 6 weeks early. We are giving some medicine for reflux that hasn't really started to work yet :( Brady has inherited my ecsema, and Reese had a blocked tear duct which caused an eye infection. These things are minimal compared to what could be! We are thrilled with their growth and development. They are both smiling, cooing, sitting in their bumbo chairs, and Reese grabbed Brady's hand today. I thought I might cry. Of course, that could be exhaustion! Just kidding. Every moment has been beautiful.

There are so many things that have happened since my last update, that I don't think I can catch up. Especially since we are about to give bottles again. Maybe my next email will proclaim a new found sleep in the Napolitano household!

Lots of love, and I look forward to hearing from you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Sounds like things are going great and mom and dad are doing great with these new blessings. I know it is hard; however, you are so blessed and I know you know that. Just sleep when you can and take it easy when you can. Your mom and I will have to come down and baby sit some time so you can have a night out or something.
Take care and give those little angels a kiss for me.
Caryn