Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Update

Well, it has been awhile since I have had a chance to give an update! These children usually have other plans for me! At the moment, they are laying together devising their own language through grunts and squeaks. They seem to be comforted by it, and Brady will take a taste of Reese's fist every now and then. This will last approximately 7 minutes, so I better type fast!

We go back for our last court hearing next weekend to finalize the surrogacy contract. It is going to be a great opportunity to see Nick, Lesley, and Taylor again before I go back to work. We are also going to visit grandparents! Yeah! It will be a fun trip, but I will have to let you know how traveling on a plane with 2 infants goes!

They have their 2 month immunizations next week, and I am pretty sure they will get a clean bill of health. That formula has really beefed them up! My estimates are that Brady is 9 lbs and Reese is 7.5. Just guesses. We will see!

I would attach some photos, but I just can't figure out how to do it with the new camera. I am going to try to send some via email, so send me an email if you want me to put you on the list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, remember your Greenwood neighbors? It's Bubba & Janie. I found out about all this via Stacy Thorton. She is the Physical Therapist for Bubba's brother-in-law. He is recovering from hip replacement surgery in El Paso. I will tell Brandon all about it next time we talk. Good luck to you all!