Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 01, 2010

Parade






We went to one small parade over Mardi Gras. The kids love the junk, and I am probably never going to get it out of the house. I don't understand why you see adults keeping this stuff for themselves. Where does everyone put it?

Unfortunately, they both got a sword. It doesn't take long to rack up the injuries and tears with that. They also both got things that the other wanted. Reese got a very ugly fake flower, and Brady demolished it within a couple of days . . . tears all over the place. I think she has recovered by now. We got away with only going to one parade, but I don't think that is going to last long!

I think it is more interesting to look at some of the people in the background of the photos! Check out some of the expressions!

No comments: