Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 29, 2010

Our Trip to Dallas






Brady and Reese enjoyed the hotel! I hope that the sliding glass closet doors are still in tact, and I am grateful that they still have all their fingers. I should have slipped little notes under all the doors on the floor we stayed on saying, "I'm sorry." Of course, as I have discussed before, it is probably just easier to have a t-shirt made that says, "I'm sorry." I could just wear it everywhere we go.

We were so happy to see Hunter and Ragan, Lesley and Taylor, Nanna and Papa, our grandmothers, and my cousins, aunts, uncles. Chad's wedding was great, and the kids enjoyed dressing up. Brady and Reese were not intimidated at all by the crowd at the reception, but it was a little tough keeping up with them when they were zooming through people like little ants. Brady found the dance floor, and they both enjoyed the decorations a little too much. I wish we could have stayed longer to visit!

No comments: