Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Family Trip to the Zoo











Thanksgiving was wonderful, as usual this year! The kids had a great time at Granny and Papa C's house. They love the birds and flowers outside, and Brady particularly enjoys the sliding screen door. I wish I would have taken some pictures, but Wendy got some really great ones on her camera. I will have to download from email and post. Very cute.

The Saturday after Thanksgiving was perfect for the zoo! We hadn't gone to the zoo together as a family in a long time, so it was really fun. I realized it is much easier taking them to the zoo with help! Maybe I shouldn't allow myself to get spoiled that way! We have tons of zoo pictures already on the blog, but I will post more. They always find something special at the zoo!

No comments: