Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 22, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus!






It is time for pictures with Santa! Brady, Reese, and I loaded up the car with all our necessities (stroller, snacks, "baby", plastic hangers, and everything else Brady can scoop up on his way to the car). Of course, when we arrived at the mall, we were told Santa doesn't start work until 11pm! Boy Santa sure has gotten lazy. I should have tracked him down to find out what his suggestion would be to keep 2 toddlers busy for at least an hour waiting for pictures!

Well, we found some cookies and "riding toys" near the food court, and that was all they needed! They had a great time going in and out of the rides,and I didn't even have to put quarters in! Now I know where to go for free entertainment!

Our Santa experience actually turned out really well. I was certain that one (or both)children would be wailing, kicking, or biting at Santa. When I took Reese out of the stroller, she ran straight up to Santa down that ugly red carpet, and she hurled baby at him. For those of you that don't know baby, that means Reese has accepted you into her circle of friends. Baby is also in the picture, because Santa insisted. I only have one picture with my camera, but I actually got a few good ones through the photographer. Brady was very matter of fact the whole time, and I knew he was ready to get down to destroy Santa's set-up. We made it out without much commotion and called it a day. You can't take advantage of these pleasant outings, because they can turn ugly fast.

I am attaching pictures on the riding toys and Santa.

No comments: