Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 08, 2007

pictures

This may be a long shot, but I am going to try to give the internet address for some pictures. I realize you probably cannot copy and paste from the blog, so you may have to type it in. I can't wait to get another digital camera!!!!!!! You don't realize how convenient they are until you try to go through Walgreens system. Good luck, and let me know if it doesn't work.

http://www.photoshow.net/watch/pH9jd7wS?sk=0d93432babb957d27acae1bd351337bc&p=photoshow_express&l=express&v=4.5.1&s=walgreens_photoshow_express_4_5&os=windows&b=walgreens&f=walgreens&d=55&w=from_dlx&la=en&lo=1&t=NOTALLOWED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful babies! Brady looks like Gary and Reese looks like you! I loved the picture of them with Taylor.
I know that you are all so glad to be home. It will be busy at your house!

Allene