Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ultrasound



We had our 3rd ultrasound Friday (July7th), and we are 11 weeks, 3 days. The ultrasound tech had a roomful, because Mom, Dad, Gary, and I accompanied Lesley to the appointment! It is still too early to tell gender, but it was fun seeing the action! Baby A was wiggling like he/she was dancing, doing flips, putting hands under chin as if to pose! It was very funny. I think Lesley taught all those tricks. I am going to attach a copy of the pictures, but it is much easier to see on the video we took. They still look like little aliens, but you could see the fingers, hands, heads, eyes, etc. I have never been very good at deciphering these things! Baby B was just hanging out sleeping. I can't imagine how you could sleep with your "womb"mate carrying on like that, but he/she did! We even tried to wake Baby B up, and he/she wouldn't budge. The heartbeat and growth looked good, and Lesley FINALLY gets to stop taking the progesterone shots! I am sure she is thrilled about that. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: