Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 16, 2006

July 15, 2006

In our attempts to "make room" for our new additions, we had a garage sale this weekend. When I say "we" I mean "me!" Gary helped me drag all the stuff out at 6:30 a.m., and we had people show up ready to shop! People really do make a hobby out of garage sale hopping! It was really hot outside, and Gary would occasionally peak his head through the blinds to make sure the "freaky people" weren't getting me. It really wasn't that bad, and we got rid of all the stuff we don't need! Now we can start looking into nursery decorating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean. I had to do all the work when your mom, Justin and Ragan had a yard sale!

Anonymous said...

Jerry you should be ashamed of yourself. How about a few pictures?