Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

May 30, 2006



Today was our first ultrasound, and it was expedited by Lesley's high HcG levels. The ultrasound technician wouldn't turn the screen to show us until she had a clear picture of what she was looking at. I strategically positioned myself so I could see anyway, and it was very apparent that we were having twins! Lesley reminded me that she knew first and had warned me! Isn't she intuitive? Gary did not pass out, and took the news into stride. Double the planning, double the excitement. When we called Mom and Grandmother, they thought we were teasing them! It was fun to pass the news, and I'm sure we are in store for many more surprises . . . good ones, that is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very exciting news. I look forward to future updates on Jerry and Jeri's progress.