Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

May 18, 2006

We're pregnant! Yeah! What a wonderful birthday present! We knew that Lesley would have the labs in the morning, and we were all very anxious. Needless to say, I accomplished nothing at work. Apparently, the grouchy lab lady told Lesley that it would be at least 24 hours, but that was resolved with some tears and ingenuity on Lesley's behalf! She convinced them to send over a courier immediately, and they did. A couple hours later, we know! It was a little difficult to spread the word. I was trying to contact Gary first, and of course, he wouldn't answer any of his phones (bad reception). I got through to him, and then began the numerous calls I promised! I went home at half day to meet Gary, and we had crawfish to celebrate! What a great day! What a relief that the wait is over.

No comments: