Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last Night in Midland






Benton made some burgers and hot dogs for our last night in Midland. Pete and Barbara came over to eat with us, so it was an extra special night! I am sure it is crazy for them to see our children playing together, since Katie and I were not too much older than them when we became best friends! We love to watch them play.

The fireworks turned out to be too much for my kiddos. Reese wanted to go inside immediately, but Benton did pull out all the stops in terms of entertainment. They had the bouncy, mini jeep, etc. There are so many pictures! I am going to have to do several posts. It is also fun to see the grown ups playing. Ah, the good ole times . . . I think the faces on the pictures of us girls are priceless! Katie is going to hate me, because it proves she is always bossing people around!

No comments: