Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2009

Zoo






I think we aren't ever going to be allowed in to the little cafe in the zoo again. Brady started off our adventure by spilling my water in the middle of the area where everyone was getting their food. We scrambled to clean, obviously the staff there have vision impairment, because not a single person offered to help. They must have comprehension issues, too, because I asked for a towel (napkins weren't cutting it), and they told me no. Hummmm. We move on to pay. Brady pulls the entire tray (with drinks and food) down on top of him and Reese. The screaming begins. Once again . . . no towels. Who are these people? Well, this time I left it. I warned everyone in line behind me not to slip and fall, because they do not have towels in the cafe, so I think I saved some lives. I showed my appreciation for all their help by stripping my (screaming) children down in the middle of the dining area and changing their clothes. I almost started the diapers, but I refrained.

Altogether, it was a great trip to the zoo :) My friend Holly asked, "Do you do this all the time?"

No comments: