Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Peds Crawfish Boil






We had so much fun hanging out with my Peds friends on Friday. The "annual" crawfish boil was not spoiled at all by the nasty rain we had all day. The kids LOVED jumping on the wet trampoline, and Reese ate her fair share of crawfish. They were shown how to "hypnotize" a crawfish (which is also fascinating to me), and they thought it was really funny to see them swimming around in the cooler. Reese almost reached in to grab one - not my daughter. They have to be boiled first for me!

Some of the other events of the night . . . Brady dropped his shorts due to his protruding belly and skinny legs. Reese claimed a toy that did not belong to her, so basically, we stole it with permission. I don't think anyone was up for seeing the meltdown. And if anyone is reading this that was at the party - I hope you didn't eat the ice. My kids had their hands and mouths all over it! Sorry!

No comments: