Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 06, 2009

Zoo Highlights!





Brady thought the birds were hillarious! He would make a "caw" sound, and they would echo it all around him. He thought it was the greatest game ever!

Reese wonders how close that volunteer is going to get with the lizard thing.

Brady begins to look like the petting zoo residents.

Swamp thing!

Reese is not too sure about those pink birds. They came screeching around the corner as soon as we walked up to the exhibit. It was a little overwhelming. Of course, Brady immediately had his face to the glass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, the kids are precious and they are getting so big already.
Please call me or e-mail me
jerryparis@cox.net
My phone numbers are home (504) 347-0547 or Cell (504) 400-1601
I'm soooo sorry I did not find out about your surgery.I spoke to Phyllis today, Wednesday March 11, 2009.
Take care and God Bless you and your family.
Love Ya, Paris