Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our new toys




Valentine's gifts came early for Brady and Reese due to Mommy's ebay shopping. Thankfully, we have a glorious, wonderful, intelligent babysitter to put the things together! I opened the boxes and took 1 look at those stinkin directions, and I was going to put them on the first fed ex bus back to toyville. There was no way that I was going to let 3 pictures with 500 steps (and no words) enter into my peaceful and uneventful life (sarcastic at best:). Jessica stepped in and put them together while watching all three children, so she obviously has more patience than me. I tried pulling everything out on the other side of "baby jail," and my little stinkers were throwing toys over the gate to get my attention, crawling up it with their toes, shaking it like there was no tomorrow. I got as far as looking at each piece.

I am so glad she did it, because they love the cars! They look pretty cute in them, too. Since there were tornados all around today, we took them for spins INSIDE, and maybe we can get out later in the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.